The step is based on the fact that each house has a distinct smell which defines its ethos, each house representing each different client partner where the environment and its cumulative existence is unique, thus needs to be understood in detail before recommending any way forward.
The belief at Joy of Growing is that a solution is a representative of the environment and germinates within.
1. Role understanding and organizations expectations
2. Knowledge of product and capacity to create solution
3. Day - plan and reference to past data, recording sheets and its implimentation
4. Daily Activity Monitor – How / Why / What of impact
5. Relationships - investment and its lifetime value
6. Recording sheets understanding / treatment / flow / utilization
7. Role involvement in – sharing best practices, Values, organization projection etc
8. Support from organization, challenges as perceived by each role
A role holder normally views the situations and thus the organization through his respective role, at the end of step we seek to understand the organization with clinical viewpoint, the understanding & observations would provide data points for executive decision making by the leadership team.
While presenting the observations to the stakeholders we at Joy of Growing refrain from disclosing names of the employees with observations.
1. Knowledge / skill / attitude gaps with the role holder
2. Implementation gaps – current v/s expected
3. Efficiency gaps - cause & effect
4. Relationship Gaps – Internal & External
5. Support gaps – Dealer & organization representatives
6. Reporting & Review – Implications
7. Standardization Gaps – Single Communication / Organization
There might be few observations voiced by employees on policy, we would want to present the findings but would not recommend any policy related issue.
As all the implementation follows BOT (Build, Operate & Transfer) at Joy of Growing, it is recommended to identify an internal champion to get On Job Training on Implementation of the project over the tenure of the project and transform into a custodian once the project is fully executed and transferred.
1. Discuss each aspect & reach consensus on the implementation of the solution.
2. Identify the roles responsible for implementing the solution.
3. Communicate the role about the responsibly in the implementation stage.
4. Matrix to record performance and action taken by the role.
Recording of each aspect of the development would become critical in the stage.
At Joy of Growing we recommend a periodic touch point created with the role holders and stakeholders in order to provide impetus to the activity and create efficiency in implementation.
1. Change meets Resistance
2. Identify resistance and clear blocks
3. Check for gaps in implementation
4. Create standardization
5. Share feedback
A minimum of 8 touch points are recommended for recording delta of the activity.
1. Effectiveness of implementation
2. Speed of decision
3. Creation of a competitive environment
4. Ownership by role and organization
We have observed that the success of the project is based on the engagement created for the internal project lead and the speed of response or quarry resolution extended to the end role holder.